So I took a break from writing anything yesterday because I finished my short piece “In Flight Snack” on Monday after a feverish push and yesterday was just not a good day over all. That being said “In Flight Snack” was a relatively hard one for me to write because it was in a genre I’m not that familiar with. Anyway more on that later. Today I’m going to try and get a lot written:
– Post for this blog about a character from a Sci-Fi show that I love (the character I mean, the show not so much)
– Post on Karaba The Sorceress for Feminist SF – The Blog
– Post for a website that hasn’t gone up as of yet (more details on this later)
– Start work on a longer version of “Candy Witch”
– Continue working on my short piece “Heaven-Tree-Earth”
– Also two anthologies I want to submit stories to have a dealine of Thursday so I have to edit a couple of stories.
Sound like a lot? It is but I’m feeling very up and at them this morn.
So shorty-links since I have much to do: